At Spancrete, we understand that using quality precast concrete products is critical to the success of any construction project. For more than 70 years we have been innovators in the industry – from founder Henry Nagy’s first hollowcore plank to innovations such as RePlenish pervious concrete and RibSlab flooring systems. All of our products are built to stand the test of time, as well as provide maximum design freedom and flexibility.
Unlike casting concrete on-site, we manufacture our precast concrete products off-site in a factory-controlled environment, ensuring there is minimal expansion and contraction for the highest quality precast concrete products. Our process provides superior results with unwavering consistency.
Every day, more architects, engineers, contractors, developers and owners specify Spancrete precast building components for their construction needs. Our versatile precast concrete components can be specifically designed to meet most construction requirements, while providing value engineering and cost efficiencies.
Discover the advantages of using these components:
- Product Quality: Spancrete precast products are manufactured in PCI Certified plants in quality controlled environments in Wisconsin and Illinois.
- Reduced Life-Cycle Cost: The high-strength, high-performance concrete that is utilized in the production process resists weather, fire, corrosion, pests and blast.
- Ease and Speed of Construction: Spancrete precast lends itself to compressed construction schedules. Components are manufactured off-site, allowing for a just-in-time delivery system and zero storage needs. Speedy construction means earlier completion dates which equals earlier occupancy.
- Structural Integrity and Reliability: The combination of standard structural shapes and the capability of casting custom shapes gives designers maximum flexibility. Economies of scale can be achieved through repetition while the inherent plasticity of concrete allows for unique shapes.
- Aesthetic Appeal: An infinite variety of sands, cements, aggregates and pigments combine to achieve endless colors, textures and finishes.
- Energy Efficient: Precast provides high thermal efficiency, and tremendous acoustic insulation to create a quiet interior environment.
- Green Products: Precast concrete is a green product and can provide up to 26 LEED points.
From our preconstruction services, through ensuring on-time product deliveries to keep your project on schedule, Spancrete is with you every step of the way to turn your vision into reality.
Our Precast Systems Create Easy Design Decision-Making
Precast systems consist of precast components organized into groups to make design decisions easier. These systems comprise standard and custom shapes, sizes, details and finishes that are adjusted to meet the unique requirements of your project.
Precast concrete products from Spancrete are used in a variety of construction projects. View our project gallery to discover the many applications for Spancrete products and services.