Paving the Way in Stormwater Solutions with RePlenish™.
Spancrete has revolutionized stormwater management with the introduction of a pervious precast system, RePlenish is effective in runoff reduction and filtration, while functioning as a sidewalk, alley, parking lot or other related application. As water flows through RePlenish, it can be collected and reused, filtered before entering a wastewater treatment facility, or it can naturally flow into the earth thereby replenishing acquifers.
- Pervious Precast Strength - Exceeds traditional concrete strength
- Withstands Freeze and thaw
- Industry-Leading Infiltration - Up to 500 inches/hour
- Contaminant Removal - Up to 85% of dissolved metals and more than 65% of phosphorous
- Interlocking Hollowcore Sections
- Flood Mitigation - A great way to manage and reduce flood conditions
- Low Maintenance
- ADA Compliance
- Credit for Green Building Standards
- Parking Lots
- Boat Houses